....another one from my Auntie "Jacki"
1 pack of 6 ready rolled puff pastry sheets, thawed if frozen
140g tub tomato paste
1/2 kg bacon rashes, diced
500g packet tasty cheese, grated
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 egg, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 220C.
2. Lay out the 6 sheets of pastry, spread a layer of the tomato paste over each one.
3. Mix the bacon, onion and grated cheese together in a bowl then divide evenly between the pastry sheets.
4. Spread out the mixture then starting at one of edges roll the pastry up as tightly as possible
5. Take a very sharp knife and cut the roll into approx 1cm slices, laying them flat onto a non-stick baking tray as you go.
6. Brush each pinwheel lightly with beaten egg and bake for approx 20 minutes until puffed and golden.
Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.