"My Aunt Jackie's famous cob loaf"
1 cob loaf
4 slices of virginian ham (chopped)
1/2 cup onion, finely diced
1 small jar of cheese spread
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups tasty cheese grated
1/2 tsp crushed garlic
1. Cut the top off cob loaf and pull the soft bread out, place the top and stuffing aside.
2. Mix all other ingredients together and fill the cob loaf.
3. Place bread lid back on and wrap in foil.
4. Bake at 180C (moderate oven) for 45 minutes.
5. Remove foil and cook for a further 10 minutes.
6. Add the bread pieces and bake for 7-10 minutes to crisp up.
7. To serve, place on a heat resistant platter with crispy bread pieces around the outside to use as dippers.