"They'll never know..."
1 cup cottage cheese (low fat if preferred)
1 cup pecan nuts
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 large onion
½ cup dry breadcrumbs
1 cup minute/quick oats
3 sheets frozen puff pastry
1. Process pecans, eggs, cottage cheese, onion and soy sauce together until fine.
2. Put into a bowl and mix in the oats and breadcrumbs (if you feel the mixture needs to be thicker, add more breadcrumbs).
3. Cut pastry sheets in half and spoon a layer of mixture down the middle of each sheet.
4. Roll up the sheets and seal with milk.
5. Cut each roll into four and brush with milk or melted butter.
6. Place on a greased tray (I just used baking paper) and bake in a hot oven (approx 220c, 200c fan forced) for about 15-20 minutes.