“As easy as 1-2-3″
1 x pkt Anzac biscuits
1 x 300ml ctn thickened cream (whipped)
1 small banana, peeled, thinly sliced
1 x 380g can Nestle Top ‘n’ Fill caramel (usually found with the cooking chocolate)
Preheat oven to 180c (160c fan forced)
1. Place the biscuits over the holes of NON-STICK DOME PATTY TRAY (12 HOLE), flat side of biscuit facing up.
2. Put tray/s in the preheated oven for 5 minutes
3. Remove tray/s from oven and gently press down on the softened biscuit to take the shape of the hole.
4. When the biscuits cool,place a spoonful of caramel Top ‘n’ Fill into each biscuit bases.
5. Top with cream and sliced banana.
Storage: In an airtight container in the fridge.